A perfect introdction to this stunning country, this escorted tour features the three great cities of Shanghai, Xi'an and the capital Beijing, and includes such highlights as the colonial Bund in Shanghai, the extraordinary Terracotta Army near Xi'an, the Great Wall, and the Summer Palace, the Temple of Heaven, Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden CIty in Beijing.
You'll also travel south to visit Guilin, stunningly set on the bankof the Li River, down which you'll cruise, past the picture-postcard scenery of strange, conical-shaped, limestone forested peaks. With a host of highlights, this holiday really does offer the very best of this fascinating land.
Included in the price:
- Return flights from London Heathrow
- All internal flights
- Nine nights full board accommodation,including a 'Peking Duck' dinner on one evening, staying in good quality hotels, staying in twin bedded rooms with private facilities
- Visits to the Great Wall and the Terracotta Warriors and Horses
- Tours of Shanghai, Beijing, Xian and a river cruiose on Guilin's Li River
- Full touring itinerary as descibed in colour brochure
- Fully escorted ny a Newmarket Tour Manager at your destination
- Government taxes and service charges
Single Supplement Apr - May 2013, £175 Nov 2012 - Mar 2013, £185 June 2013
- London Heathrow Airport
Newmarket Air Holidays
ABTA REF: V7812
ATOL REF: 2325