The glamour of Las Vegas, the awesome beauty of the Grand Canyon-carved over millennia-and the sun-kissed towns and cities of the California coast-including sparkling 'LA' and beautiful San Francisco-are all combined in this wonderful two-week holiday crammed full of unforgettable highlights.
The holiday begins with a three-night stay in extraordinary 'oasis' of Las Vegas, where improbably spectacular palaces of entertainment rise up from the floor of the Nevada Desert, and from where-in contrast- one of nature's equally eye-popping greatest works can be visited on a fascinating excursion. The Grand Canyon is seen again en route to California, where three nights are spent in both the great metropolis of Los Angeles-home to the movie industry and to the stars of the silver screen-and San Francisco, the stunning 'City by the Bay', where you may 'leave your heart', but in exchange for some wonderful memories.
With a host of included and optional excursions taken in the company of a friendly Tour Manager, and a scenic journey along California's wild and beautiful Pacific coast road via exquisite Carmel-by-the-Sea and Steinbeck's Monterey, this tremendous value holiday is one of our most popular of all-and it's no wonder!
Included in the price:
- Return flights from London Heathrow Airport
- Twelve nights room only accommodation, 3 nights in Las Vegas, 2 nights in Laughlin, 3 nights in Anaheim and 1 night in Pismo Beach, staying in good quality hotels in twin bedded rooms with private facilities
- Free time in San Francisco, Anaheim and Las Vegas
- A full-day visit to the Grand Canyon
- Visits to Monterey, Carmel and 17 Mile Drive and Hollywood
- Fully escorted by a Tour Manager in the USA
Hoover Dame & Lake Mead £56
Las Vegas by Night £19
San Diego £25
San Francisco, Sausalito & the Golden Gate Bridge £25
Vegas Nights Helicopter Flight £69
Helicopter Flight over the Grand Canyon £125
Single Room Supplement £375
- London Gatwick Airport
Newmarket Air Holidays
ABTA REF: V7812
ATOL REF: 2325